Domestic & Wild Cats have a swagger of self-reliance. They are remarkable survivors, agile and aware. The bigger cats like the Lynx in this photo are super stealthy– one of the top predators in the world and highly adaptable in many environments. What can cat movement and sensitivity teach us?
Here’s a few benefits of the Cat Wisdom Series:
– Move with more flexible ribs & spine for balance
– Soft & supple feet
– Sharpen Vision, Hearing and Smell
– Connect to internal guidance
– Opening Throat/Voice- Vibrating to the Bone!
This Feldenkrais & Nature Awareness series complements the previous Robin/Blackbird Wisdom series– since these cats study the birds and have their own healing voices. We have some very fun lessons ahead! If you haven’t had a chance to take the Robin/Blackbird Series, it’s available on Patreon. I hope we can embody the restful, keen awareness of the cat — comfortable and confident in so many environments.
Register here or sign up as a monthly Rockstar Live Patron and receive many, many extra benefits for the same price including access to all my past nature themed classes & CDs on my Patreon page. As a Patreon member,
4 Class Series – LIVE via Zoom
Tuesdays, May. 4-25, 2021
9:30- 10:20am PST & 4:30-5:20pm PST
The live class has first 30 minutes of class with uninterrupted lesson time, the 2nd half continues with follow-up lessons, Q&A with bonus lesson material. If you miss a class or arrive late, you will receive the recorded video link and can make comments on the video. Please sign in at least 5-10 minutes before class begins to get ready and for any special instructions/props needed before class.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill out and submit the form below.
- You’ll be taken to PayPal to complete payment, PayPal login is NOT REQUIRED for bankcards. If you would like to sign up for ongoing monthly series, the Patreon Site is a great option- sign up there instead.
- Once the payment is complete you’ll be redirected back to the website, and an automated email will be sent to you with class schedule and zoom link.
- If you prefer to bypass PayPal and pay via Venmo or Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org, that is also possible– please send an email indicating you are registering this way.
For this series, you’ll need a flat chair, a place to lie on the floor.
– Bath towel or blanket you can fold for lying on your back
– Blanket on Floor
Pricing is for any or all of the 4 classes in this series. Sponsors who can pay a little more will be helping those who are in need of a sliding scale price. If you plan to take classes every month, — truly take advantage at the same price of receiving the many extra perks to register thru my Patreon for access to ongoing MONTHLY LIVE Classes and library of past classes and Annie’s CD Lesson library (over 100+ video lessons & 36 audio lessons) — you can exit out or lower your tier status at any time.
- Sponsor Price $60 (or Check out Patreon)
- Suggested Price $40 (or Check out Patreon)
- Sliding Scale $Fill in what you can afford
Register here for “Cat Wisdom: Self-Care & Reliance” Series
If you choose to pay for this series via Patreon , you will find this series dovetails nicely with the previous series and you will have access on Patreon Rockstar LIVE to previous nature awareness & Feldenkrais themes: Robin/Eurasian Blackbird, Rabbit, Swan, Salmon, Owl, Bat, Squirrel, Deer, Nature Elements, Flower Wisdom and classic Feldenkrais lessons… — You can fill out the registration form below first and then click on this link to sign-up as a sustaining monthly member on Patreon
Otherwise, Fill in the price you would like to pay and you’ll be taken to PayPal to complete payment, PayPal login is NOT REQUIRED for bankcard payments. Once the payment is complete you’ll be redirected back to the website, and an automated email will be sent to you with class schedule and zoom link.