During COVID-19 I will be working mostly via virtual online-lessons and coaching as well as my on-line classes. I am working in person with clients in Seattle on Wednesdays.
Contact me if you’d like to schedule an online appointment. If you have an iPhone, we can also FaceTime. Rates are $135 per hour, $80 half-hour. Some scholarships for those in need are available– inquire.
Phone and on-line appointments can be a helpful and effective way to go inward with guidance to develop your ability to sense yourself, your bones and alignment and cultivate tools of awareness and movement skills to improve your balance, ease and self-care.
Individual Feldenkrais lessons are the fast-track to meet your specific goals for healing, wellness and mastery.
I bring in the element of curiosity and the joy of learning into private lessons. If you have been stuck in an area of your life or at a plateau of performance, my work will open doors of possibilities for you with long-lasting effects. Lessons can be half-hour or hour long and address your particular needs and goals. I’m available in person in the Seattle.
Private lessons also offer a “Coaching” experience to support you toward your personal goals for activities and dreams you’ve been wanting to do and perhaps master.
Results of Private Lessons:
- Provide guidance on what you can do to help Heal, Balance and Strengthen your body and mind
- Improve Posture, Alignment and Body Awareness
- Address Specific and Limiting Habits of movement
- Improve Flexbility, Stability and Coordination for safety and performance
- Power: Learn to become your own teacher/practitioner to make adjustments and problem-solve your alignment, movements and actions.
- Have Fun in the process of discovery new abilities and awareness! Individual lessons range from $65 per half-hour or $130 per hour session in in Seattle and Woodinville. Over nearly 30 years of practice, most of my clients come from two areas of interest:1. Healing: Move Beyond Limitations and Habits – joint injuries and arthritis (back, neck, knee, shoulder, hand, foot, etc.), poor posture, coordination or balance issues, stroke and neurological challenges, movement limitations, developmental issues, cerebral palsy, head injury, anxiety, depression, self-image. Even though decreasing pain or limitation may be the original impetus for these clients, lessons are designed to help you move toward the life you want to live.
2. Improvement and Power: Higher Performance and Creativity – i.e., Executives, Therapists, Bodyworkers, Athletes- professional and amateur, Musicians, Dancers, Artists, Actors, Writers, Artisans and Crafts people, Meditators, People wanting expanded consciousness. If you desire to improve your swing, footwork, finesse, artistry– working with your mind-body connection gets the creative juices and problem-solving skills flowing. You’ll be amazed how fun and empowering these lessons can be.
Clients report their private lessons greatly helpful to reduce strain, improve self-expression and ease.
Lessons are life-changing and long-lasting. If you have never experienced an individual lesson, I highly recommend committing to three lessons to work on a particular movement, activity or obstacle that has restricted you or is something you want to improve in your life.
I also love working with children and teens. My lessons with kids are very engaging, always tuned into their passions and interests that will connect to movement. During COVID-19, I can work with parents online with activities and hands-on guidance with children.
Kids are naturally creative and curious which makes learning fun and full of discovery. If you have a child who is struggling with movement, postural issues, coordination and self-esteem, this method offers effective and long-lasting tools for success. Sometimes a few lessons can do the trick. For kids with severe challenges, a commitment to regular lessons will be beneficial.
Let me know if you have any questions… I also have comments from clients and colleagues about my work in my Bio Page.
Fee: $130 per hour, Prepaid package sessions of four 1-hour sessions used within 9 weeks are $480. Gift Certificates available- contact me by email or phone.
In Seattle: Tuesdays 8am-2pm, Thursdays 8am-6pm, Friday 8am-6pm, Saturdays 9am-2pm.
Please email to schedule or call 206-271-4270.