Kelp is one of the largest subcategories of seaweed that makes up our “rain forests of the sea.” This series is helpful for fluid spine and pelvis to move with ease in all activities.
This amazing algae (not a true plant) is responsible for helping our atmosphere with storing carbon and producing oxygen. Kelp also has a special way they attach to rocks called a “holdfast” which anchors them to the floor of the sea or ocean and extend upward resembling a leafy tree, shrub or vine. If you have been stuck in a pattern of pain, movement limitation or stuck thinking, this series playfully guides you to your “holdfast” for grounding as well as freedom of movement and expression.
- Gentle and playful lessons to warmup your back and hips
- Connect through your spine to your feet
- Comfort and ease with sitting, standing and walking
- Sense more power to “stand your ground” as well as go with the flow
- Move emotions all the way out the feet