NEW! “Seeing in the Dark- Bat Wisdom” Series:
These classes work with our eyes and balance for better footing and walking into the unknown. With winter and major political/socio-economic changes ahead it’s helpful to connect to our bodies’ internal sonar for connection to gravity and to sense the open and safer spaces around us. The bat is one of the few mammals that can fly (other than the flying squirrel which is not quite the same…) We will draw wisdom from the bat who is comfortable and agile in the dark, uses their eyes, ears and nose to navigate and is also a highly socially organized animal- something we all can use in this pandemic. We’ll also use Feldenkrais lessons to help connect our senses to improve our balance and sense of sight and awareness. This series will also help your nervous system to feel more grounded and guided during this Pandemic and we kick off the first class on US’s Election Day. Whoo Hoo!
Register here or sign up as a Rockstar Live for extra benefits on my Patreon page:
4 Class Series – LIVE via Zoom
Tuesdays, Nov 3-24, 2020
9:30am- 10:20am PST and 4:30pm-5:20 PST
Learn practical lessons and practices are based on the Feldenkrais Method®, nature awareness and Ayurveda for:
– Clear tension in your eyes and connect to your senses for better balance
– Clear footing for ease in walking and standing
– Continued lessons with Chest Flexibility
– Ease in Breathing
– Head/Neck/Chest Freedom
Especially if you’ve been on the computer a lot, this class will give your eyes and body a break from the screen (even though we are on zoom!) We’ll be going inward to connect with the ground and lighten up from the inside – out.
The live class has first 30 minutes of class is uninterrupted lesson time, the 2nd half is Q&A with bonus lesson material. If you miss a class or arrive late, you will receive the recorded video link and can make comments on the video. Please sign in at least 5-10 minutes before class begins to get ready and for any special instructions before class.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill out and submit the form below.
- You’ll be taken to PayPal to complete payment, PayPal login is NOT REQUIRED for bankcards. If you would like to sign up for ongoing monthly series, the Patreon Site is a great option.
- Once the payment is complete you’ll be redirected back to the website, and an automated email will be sent to you with class schedule and zoom link.
- If you prefer to bypass PayPal and pay via Venmo or Zelle to email@example.com, that is also possible– please send an email indicating you are registering this way.
For this series, you’ll need a flat chair, a place to lie on the floor, possibly a wall for wall lesson
– Bath towel or blanket you can fold for lying on your back
– Blanket on Floor
– A fairly smooth rock (2 lbs or so) that fits in your hand (and under foot) – doesn’t need to be round.
Pricing is for any or all of the 4 classes in this series. Sponsors who can pay a little more will be helping those who are in need of a sliding scale price. If you plan to take classes every month, take advantage of many extra perks to register thru my Patreon for access to ongoing MONTHLY LIVE Classes and past classes and Annie’s CD Lesson library.
- Sponsor Price $60 (Check out Patreon)
- Suggested Price $40 (Check out Patreon)
- Sliding Scale $Fill in what you can afford
Register here for “Seeing in the Dark- Bat Wisdom”
Fill in the price you would like to pay and you’ll be taken to PayPal to complete payment, PayPal login is NOT REQUIRED for bankcard payments. Once the payment is complete you’ll be redirected back to the website, and an automated email will be sent to you with class schedule and zoom link.
If you choose to pay for this series via Patreon , you will find this series dovetails nicely with the previous series and you will have access on Patreon Rockstar LIVE to previous series: Open Chest/Free Shoulders- Squirrel Wisdom and Walk in Balance/Deer Wisdom– which you can find along with many other video classes and my audio CD lessons on Patreon — You can fill out the registration form below and then click on this link to sign-up as a sustaining monthly member on Patreon