Build your practice using public talks and attract clients naturally in daily encounters with Annie Thoe, GCFP, Assistant Trainer and Carrie Lafferty, PT, GCFP, Master Qi Gong Teacher. These three practical workshops begin with two versions of How to give a Public Talk about Feldenkrais®. Each version covers different material, different sample ATMs, unique FIs each recorded and edited one year apart. These first two workshops are designed for both Feldenkrais practitioners and students in Feldenkrais training programs to refine practical skills how to engage a public audience about the Feldenkrais Method®, what Feldenkrais® is & practical demonstrations of short ATM and FI for public talks. These first two workshops are divided into 5 video links. Watch a short video excerpt of our 2nd workshop. and this link to preview the third workshop
The third workshop How to Speak about your Unique Feldenkrais® Practice addresses how to talk to people in one-on-on settings to promote your work and attract people to your unique practice. We have a special Awareness Through Movement® Lesson to help open your voice for public speaking and move fear out of your body.
You will learn tips gleaned from many decades of experience on how to have successful talks on Feldenkrais®, how to engage your audience, build overall confidence in attracting clients and what pitfalls to avoid with the public and building your practice. This material has been honed into a packed presentation and can be an essential tool to build your practice as well as public speaking skills.
With your purchase of all 3 online workshops, you will receive 7 video links on how to organize a public talk as well as grow your practice with one-to-one speaking. You’ll receive links for downloadable notes for the workshops, a sample public talk outline, writing practices for clarifying your brand and “honing elevator speeches,” and guidance for short ATM/FI for public and one-to-one marketing. We’ve kept the price super low as a service to you– thank you for contributing your generous support!
First Two Workshops include different material on:
1. How to organize a successful public talk
2. How to Build confidence for public speaking
3. Targeting your audience
4. How to engage your audience
5. How to talk about the Feldenkrais Method®, principles, the founder
6. How to teach effective, short ATMs – suggested ATMS
7. How to give effective, short FI demos – suggested FIs
8. Working with the general public – working with medical questions, what to avoid with ATM & demos, Q&A from practitioners
Third Workshop includes:
1. Branding yourself – who are you?
2. Cultivating self practices to strengthen your professional practice, including writing exercises
3. Knowing your network
4. Short ATM for embodiment to clear fear for public speaking, connect to your passion
5. Honing your personal story into an elevator speech
6. Tips for getting through roadblocks/fears
7. Tips for gaining confidence in your practice
8. How to use opportunities for FI shorts in daily life
Sliding Scale Fee for all three workshops (choose one below according to your needs): We are providing these three workshops at a very affordable fee (thank you for your financial support!) for practitioners & students to build confidence to present talks to promote your private practice, enlist clients to classes and also increase more general public attendance. If you’ve seen the past workshops, you can also purchase only the most recent workshop: “Speaking About Your Unique Practice” for $18.
Sliding Scale for all three:
Pay $22 (for all three workshops)
Pay $32 (for all three workshops)
Workshop #3 Only (doesn’t include previous workshops) Pay $18: “Speaking About Your Unique Practice”
If you’d like to contact us for more mentoring workshops or one-to-one mentoring, please sign-up on our individual newsletters or send us an email on our contact form on our websites: