The coyote (relative to the European golden jackal) is revered by native cultures for their clever ability to survive in harsh conditions. They have managed to survive even after extensive extermination campaigns. Coyotes are very similar to humans with their highly intelligence, adaptability, and ability to thrive either in groups or solo– as well as thriving near humans and in cities. The coyote is often referred to as a “Trickster” by Native Americans with many stories which elevate coyote to creator status with abilities to shape-shift to other animals or humans, die and come back to life, but also with a propensity for pride, greed and great folly. We’ll learn many things from studying the coyote and particularly how we can work with our minds to “Keep it Simple” by connecting more clearly to skeletal movement for inner communication for deep healing. Experience guided lessons for safety, adaptability, balanced walking and joy in times of conflict or stress.
Join me this September as we explore movements and meditations inspired from the clever coyote in this next nature awareness and Feldenkrais lesson series.
Here’s a few benefits of the Coyote Series:
- Identify mental stress and calm mind
- Move with greatest efficiency for endurance
- Listening skills for finding path of least resistance
- Balanced & Easier Walking- light on feet
- Access to your unique humor
Join me live online or through recordings on Patreon.
Coyote Wisdom: 4 Class Feldenkrais & Nature Series – LIVE via Zoom
Tuesdays, Sept 7-28, 2021
9:00- 9:50am PST* & 4:30-5:20pm PST
*NOTE this time change for first class is now 9am
Pricing below is for any or all of the 4 classes in this series. Sponsors who can pay a little more will help those who are in need of a sliding scale price. If you plan to take classes every month, — register thru my Patreon and take advantage of many extra perks for the same price for access to ongoing MONTHLY LIVE Classes AND access to full library of past classes AND Annie’s FELDENKRAIS CD library. You can exit out or lower your tier status at any time.
- Sponsor Price $60 (or Check out Patreon)
- Suggested Price $40 (or Check out Patreon)
- Sliding Scale $Fill in what you can afford
How to Register:
- Fill out and submit the form below.
- You’ll be taken to PayPal to complete payment, PayPal login is NOT REQUIRED for bankcards. If you would like to sign up for ongoing monthly series (with flexibility to stop anytime), I recommend going to Sensing Vitality Patreon Site as a great option- sign up there for payment instead. (over 100+ video lessons & 36 audio lessons)
- Once the payment is complete you’ll be redirected back to the website, and an automated email will be sent to you with class schedule and zoom link.
- If you prefer to bypass PayPal and pay via Venmo or Zelle to email@example.com, that is also possible– please send an email indicating you are registering this way.
- Format of live class: first 30 minutes of Awareness Through Movement® & Nature Awareness class with uninterrupted lesson time, the 2nd half continues with follow-up lessons, Q&A with bonus lesson material. If you miss a class or arrive late, you will receive the recorded (edited) video link and can make comments on the video. Please sign in at least 5-10 minutes before class begins to get ready and for any special instructions/props needed before class.
Register here for “Coyote Wisdom: Keep it Simple” Series
If you choose to pay for this series via Patreon , You can fill out the registration form below first and then click on this link to sign-up as a sustaining monthly member for LIVE classes on Patreon (Other options available, too).
$40-60 (sliding rate) for series, $15 individual class and you’ll be taken to PayPal to complete payment, PayPal login is NOT REQUIRED for bankcard payments. Once the payment is complete you’ll be redirected back to the website, and an automated email will be sent to you with class schedule and zoom link.
This Feldenkrais & Nature Awareness series complements the previous series available on Patreon. As a Patreon supporter you have access to previous nature awareness & Feldenkrais themes: Bear, Hummingbird, Cat, Robin/Eurasian Blackbird, Rabbit, Swan, Salmon, Owl, Bat, Squirrel, Deer, Nature Elements, Flower Wisdom and classic Feldenkrais lessons…
For this online Feldenkrais & Nature series, you’ll need a flat chair, a place to lie on the floor.
– Bath towel or blanket you can fold for lying on your back, possibly extra blanket, access to couch or chair
– Blanket on Floor
– More to be revealed