We can learn a lot from swans to move with lightness and ease, especially getting up and down from the ground– and with walking. This series will help organize our head, chest and tail for easier “take-off” and “landings” in our movements on the ground. The swan is considered the “Eagle of the North” for some indigenous tribes. As the heaviest bird in the sky, swans are known for their elegance in flight, landing and grace with their smooth neck movements on the ground.
Here’s a few more benefits of the Swan Series:
– Head, neck and shoulder ease
– Aligning from head to tail for ease in standing, walking and lowering to the ground
– Fine-tuning direction for navigation
– Opening the throat, voice for clear communication
– Working in connection with our community
As we navigate the heavy load of a global pandemic, political divides and environmental crises, let’s learn from the swan who is a master for moving with lightness, clear direction and unity. Register here or sign up as a monthly Rockstar Live Patron for extra benefits (including access to all my past classes & CDs) on my Patreon page:
4 Class Series – LIVE via Zoom
Tuesdays, Feg. 2-23, 2021
9:30am- 10:20am PST and 4:30pm-5:20 PST
The live class has first 30 minutes of class with uninterrupted lesson time, the 2nd half may continue with follow-up lessons, Q&A with bonus lesson material. If you miss a class or arrive late, you will receive the recorded video link and can make comments on the video. Please sign in at least 5-10 minutes before class begins to get ready and for any special instructions before class.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill out and submit the form below.
- You’ll be taken to PayPal to complete payment, PayPal login is NOT REQUIRED for bankcards. If you would like to sign up for ongoing monthly series, the Patreon Site is a great option- sign up there instead.
- Once the payment is complete you’ll be redirected back to the website, and an automated email will be sent to you with class schedule and zoom link.
- If you prefer to bypass PayPal and pay via Venmo or Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org, that is also possible– please send an email indicating you are registering this way.
For this series, you’ll need a flat chair, a place to lie on the floor, possibly a wall for wall lesson
– Bath towel or blanket you can fold for lying on your back
– Blanket on Floor
– A fairly smooth rock (2 lbs or so) that fits in your hand (and under foot) – doesn’t need to be round.
Pricing is for any or all of the 4 classes in this series. Sponsors who can pay a little more will be helping those who are in need of a sliding scale price. If you plan to take classes every month, take advantage of many extra perks to register thru my Patreon for access to ongoing MONTHLY LIVE Classes and past classes and Annie’s CD Lesson library.
- Sponsor Price $60 (or Check out Patreon)
- Suggested Price $40 (or Check out Patreon)
- Sliding Scale $Fill in what you can afford
Register here for “Graceful Liftoff and Landings: Swan Wisdom” Series
Fill in the price you would like to pay and you’ll be taken to PayPal to complete payment, PayPal login is NOT REQUIRED for bankcard payments. Once the payment is complete you’ll be redirected back to the website, and an automated email will be sent to you with class schedule and zoom link.
If you choose to pay for this series via Patreon , you will find this series dovetails nicely with the previous series and you will have access on Patreon Rockstar LIVE to previous series: Traveling Home- Salmon Wisdom, Moving within Light & Dark – Owl Lessons, Seeing in the Dark- Bat Wisdom, Open Chest/Free Shoulders- Squirrel Wisdom and Walk in Balance/Deer Wisdom and many more…– which you can find along with many other video classes and my audio CD lessons on Patreon — You can fill out the registration form below and then click on this link to sign-up as a sustaining monthly member on Patreon