November Series – NEW!
Tuesdays LIVE online: Heron Wisdom – Balanced Focus
November 1st – 22th (Four weeks, no class on Nov. 29)
9 am PSD (Seattle time), edited video recordings available if you miss a class.
$40 – 60 for series, $15-20 for individual class.
Register now on Patreon Rockstar LIVE tier for current access and access my full library of past classes and CDs. You can quit or downgrade Patreon membership anytime. If you prefer to pay directly for this series only, use the registration form below.
Herons possess remarkable balance to stand still in the water for long periods with a quick and often accurate stab at a fish below. In this series we’ll cultivate some of the lessons from the heron with their keen vision, footing and neck movements.
This new Feldenkrais and Nature Awareness series will help:
- Loosen and align head, shoulders, neck and chest for balance
- Sure footing: solid connection with your feet
- Fun balance practices to sharpen awareness and agility in environment
- Improve range of motion in head and neck for turning, bending and birding!
- Cultivate Patience to wait for the “right time” and “right action”
We’ll also learn more about herons — their behavior, gifts, and how to identify them from other birds and how to identify them.
If you prefer to register outside of the Patreon membership platform, please send payment of $40-$60 for 4 classes (sliding scale) or $15 individual class to firstname.lastname@example.org either via Venmo, ApplePay, Zelle or use Paypal below. You can mail a check to address: 6869 Woodlawn Ave. NE, Suite 114, Seattle, Wa 98115