The spider is one of the most feared respected creatures — along with snakes and bats. They are also amazing! In this series, we’ll learn how to apply the movements and awareness from this unique 8-legged arthropod to our lives. Similar to the bat, the spider is extremely beneficial to our survival on the planet. If you have a phobia to spiders, I hope this series helps ease that fear.
This Feldenkrais & Nature online series will work with improving moving in any direction and open your connection to move from your pelvis and chest. Helpful for ease in hip joints, low back, getting up and down, and balance.
The silk web and the many eyes of the spider are beautiful metaphors for language, movement and connections. As we explore the movements and world of the spider, be ready to expand your awareness and free up limitations with movement, imagination and dreaming.
Here’s a few benefits of the Spider Series:
- Ease to move in any direction
- Light movement and walking
- Deepen your connection to environment- webs!
- Expand vision
- Free up imagination and connect with your dreams
Join me live online and have access to video recordings.
Spider Wisdom: 4 Class Feldenkrais & Nature Series – LIVE via Zoom
Tuesdays, Oct 5-26, 2021
9:00- 9:50am PST* & 4:30-5:20pm PST
Please sign in at least 5-10 minutes before class begins to get ready and for any special instructions/props needed before class.
*NOTE this time change for first class is now 9am
- Sponsor Price $60 (or Rockstar Live ++ Patreon) for couples or people who can contribute more.
- Suggested Price $40 (or Rockstar Live Patreon)
- Sliding Scale $ Fill in what you can afford only available here
As a Patreon Rockstar LIVE member you are automatically registered access to Annie’s ongoing monthly series and entire Video & Audio library of nature awareness & Feldenkrais themes: Spider, Coyote, Bear, Hummingbird, Cat, Robin/Eurasian Blackbird, Rabbit, Swan, Salmon, Owl, Bat, Squirrel, Deer, Nature Elements, Flower Wisdom and classic Feldenkrais lessons… (over 100+ video lessons & 36 audio lessons) You can change or quit Patreon membership anytime at a pro-rated fee.
Sign up on Patreon- Rockstar LIVE Tier or
Register below for “Inner & Outer Webs: Spider Wisdom” Series
- If not registering thru Patreon, Fill out and submit the form below.
- If you register here, You’ll be taken to PayPal to complete payment, PayPal login is NOT REQUIRED for bankcards.
- Once the payment is complete you’ll be redirected back to the website, and an automated email will be sent to you with class schedule and zoom link.
- If you prefer to pay via Venmo or Zelle– that’s another option: Please send an email email@example.com indicating you are registering this way.
- Format of live class: first 30 minutes of Awareness Through Movement® & Nature Awareness class with uninterrupted lesson time, the 2nd half continues with follow-up lessons, Q&A with bonus lesson material. If you miss a class or arrive late, you will receive the recorded (edited) video link and can make comments on the video.
For this online Feldenkrais & Nature series, you’ll need a flat chair, a wall to work with, a place to lie on the floor.
– Bath towel or blanket you can fold for lying on your back, or chair
– Blanket on Floor, socks
– More to be revealed