The salmon’s vitality and intelligence to make the arduous journey from the ocean up rugged rivers and creeks to their spawning grounds is awesome. We can learn a lot from salmon with their core strength and will apply awareness through movement lessons to help with:
– Spine flexibility and vitality in all directions (Head to Tail)
– Listening with our entire body for movement direction
– Waking our sense of smell and feeling subtle movements for direction, and coming “home” to your core self and your environment.
Start your new year with building strength, direction and the resilience of the salmon. Register here or sign up as a monthly Rockstar Live Patron for extra benefits (including access to all my past classes & CDs) on my Patreon page:
4 Class Series – LIVE via Zoom
Tuesdays, Jan. 5-26, 2020
9:30am- 10:20am PST and 4:30pm-5:20 PST
This series starts the new year with lots of core connection to build strength for the year ahead.
The live class has first 30 minutes of class with uninterrupted lesson time, the 2nd half may continue with follow-up lessons, Q&A with bonus lesson material. If you miss a class or arrive late, you will receive the recorded video link and can make comments on the video. Please sign in at least 5-10 minutes before class begins to get ready and for any special instructions before class.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill out and submit the form below.
- You’ll be taken to PayPal to complete payment, PayPal login is NOT REQUIRED for bankcards. If you would like to sign up for ongoing monthly series, the Patreon Site is a great option.
- Once the payment is complete you’ll be redirected back to the website, and an automated email will be sent to you with class schedule and zoom link.
- If you prefer to bypass PayPal and pay via Venmo or Zelle to email@example.com, that is also possible– please send an email indicating you are registering this way.
For this series, you’ll need a flat chair, a place to lie on the floor, possibly a wall for wall lesson
– Bath towel or blanket you can fold for lying on your back
– Blanket on Floor
– A fairly smooth rock (2 lbs or so) that fits in your hand (and under foot) – doesn’t need to be round.
Pricing is for any or all of the 4 classes in this series. Sponsors who can pay a little more will be helping those who are in need of a sliding scale price. If you plan to take classes every month, take advantage of many extra perks to register thru my Patreon for access to ongoing MONTHLY LIVE Classes and past classes and Annie’s CD Lesson library.
- Sponsor Price $60 (or Check out Patreon)
- Suggested Price $40 (or Check out Patreon)
- Sliding Scale $Fill in what you can afford
Register here for “Traveling Home – Salmon Wisdom” Series
Fill in the price you would like to pay and you’ll be taken to PayPal to complete payment, PayPal login is NOT REQUIRED for bankcard payments. Once the payment is complete you’ll be redirected back to the website, and an automated email will be sent to you with class schedule and zoom link.
If you choose to pay for this series via Patreon , you will find this series dovetails nicely with the previous series and you will have access on Patreon Rockstar LIVE to previous series: Moving within Light & Dark – Owl Lessons, Seeing in the Dark- Bat Wisdom, Open Chest/Free Shoulders- Squirrel Wisdom and Walk in Balance/Deer Wisdom– which you can find along with many other video classes and my audio CD lessons on Patreon — You can fill out the registration form below and then click on this link to sign-up as a sustaining monthly member on Patreon