NEW! “Open Chest & Free Shoulders” Series:
With autumn and spring seasons, a healthy and mobile chest and shoulders helps our lungs and nervous system adapt to massive environmental changes. This series features the squirrel, our spirited and plucky friend who has one of the most flexible chests and limbs in the animal kingdom. Feldenkrais lessons will help connect mind and body to explore new connections and freedom in the chest and shoulders. This series will also help your immune system during this Pandemic.
4 Class Series – LIVE via Zoom
Tuesdays, Oct 6-27, 2020
9:30am- 10:20am PST and 4:30pm-5:20 PST
You will learn practical lessons and practices are based on the Feldenkrais Method®, nature awareness and Ayurveda for:
– Clear support of arms with spine, more flexible chest/shoulders
– Lighter arms/nimble hands
– More Flow for Joy and Creative expression
– Ease in Breathing
– Helpful for Knee alignment, decrease knee pain
The chest is a storing ground of our most precious organs, energy and emotions. Clearing out what no longer serves you and allowing free flow from the heart is vitalizing. This will be a “lightening” process.
The live class has first 30 minutes of class is uninterrupted lesson time, the 2nd half is Q&A with bonus lesson material. If you miss a class or arrive late, you will receive the recorded video link and can make comments on the video. Please sign in at least 5-10 minutes before class begins to get ready and for any special instructions before class.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill out and submit the form below.
- You’ll be taken to PayPal to complete payment, PayPal login is NOT REQUIRED for bankcards. If you would like to sign up for ongoing monthly series, the Patreon Site is a great option.
- Once the payment is complete you’ll be redirected back to the website, and an automated email will be sent to you with class schedule and zoom link.
- If you prefer to bypass PayPal and pay via Venmo or Zelle to email@example.com, that is also possible– please send an email indicating you are registering this way.
For this series, you’ll need a flat chair, a place to lie on the floor, possibly a wall for wall lesson
– Bath towel or blanket you can fold for lying on your back
– Blanket on Floor
– A fairly smooth rock (2 lbs or so) that fits in your hand (and under foot) – doesn’t need to be round.
Pricing is for any or all of the 4 classes in this series. Sponsors who can pay a little more will be helping those who are in need of a sliding scale price. If you plan to take classes every month, take advantage of many extra perks to register thru my Patreon for access to ongoing MONTHLY LIVE Classes and past classes and Annie’s CD Lesson library.
- Sponsor Price $60 (Check out Patreon)
- Suggested Price $40 (Check out Patreon)
- Sliding Scale $Fill in what you can afford
Register here for Open Chest – Free Shoulders/Squirrel Wisdom Series
Fill in the price you would like to pay and you’ll be taken to PayPal to complete payment, PayPal login is NOT REQUIRED for bankcard payments. Once the payment is complete you’ll be redirected back to the website, and an automated email will be sent to you with class schedule and zoom link.
If you choose to pay for this series via Patreon , you will find this series dovetails nicely with the previous Walk in Balance/Deer Wisdom series– which you can find along with many other video classes and CD lessons on Patreon — You can fill out the registration form below and then click on this link to sign-up as a sustaining monthly member on Patreon